Friday, February 7, 2014

Remember When

Yeehaw, it's been so long since I last posted.
Been busy chasing life since the mid last year.
So here's my updates.
Oh yeah, dear 2014, please be awesome too :)



Well, first of all I wanted to say that now I'm officially a university student in a local U.
Before deciding on furthering studies, I have been in a dilemma on whether to continue work or study.
Took me countless nights of insomnia and cries.
I admit it was a hard moment that time. Only God knows how tough.
But thanks for all the supports especially my mum for not giving up on me.
She let me continue my studies. (she disagree at the first place though...)

Stepping alone in a place away from home for studies is a big change in my life last year.
Thinking that many things need to be on my own.
But fortunately, I'm able to handle it well.
Met a lot of great friends from different places.
Having fun together, study together, get silly together, taking care of each other.
Roommate, housemates, coursemate, seniors.
Glad to have them and hope we will lasts till we graduate. (heard that uni friends will easily get lesser...)




Now reached the year 2014.
Nothing much to hope.
Just hope I do much better in studies and create much more happy memories.


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment